SHOP WODEN WITH CONFIDENCE
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can exchange or return your items within 14 days for a store credit to the value of the original purchase under the following conditions:
- Items were purchased from woden.co.nz
- A proof of purchase must be supplied, Order number
- Items are in a resalable condition, unworn and with tags still attached.
- Sale/Clearance items cannot be returned, only exchanged and are subject to price adjustments.
- We do not accept cancellation on any processed orders on woden.co.nz
- A full refund will only be provided for faulty goods in accordance with our obligations under the CGA.
Mail the shoes back to:
For items deemed subject to fair wear and tear, accidental damages or misuse, a full refund will not be provided. Woden New Zealand has the right to assess the condition of returned goods prior to providing a full refund. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Woden New Zealand shall be final and conclusive. For exchanges, customers are required to place a new online order subject to availability.
In return, you should make sure that the goods are securely wrapped. You have the responsibility of the package/goods until we receive it. So keep the postal receipt and tracking number.
If you have any questions about the above, please contact our Customer Service team on 03 384 7269.
CLAIMS - IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE PRODUCT
Your purchase of covered by the Sale of Goods Act. This means, that the consumer has a 90 day warranty, that you can either have a faulty product repaired or replaced, refund or reduction in price, depending on the specific situation. Of course, it is a requirement that the complaint is justified and that the defect is not caused by incorrect use of the product or other injurious behaviours.